Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope that you all have a blessed and happy New Year!  Thank you for reading Kaleidoscript.  On January 12th, it will be the one year anniversary of the blog....blogaversary?  Anyway, thanks for your patience as I learn more about this blogging business.  I want to continue to learn more from God's Word this year and also to apply what I learn to my life.  I also hope to explore many new aspects in 2011 as I continue this blogging journey.

Please feel free to comment, make suggestions or ask questions.

                                                                     
Psalm 1:1-3 (NIV)

"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD
and on his law he meditates day and night.
He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither.
Whatever he does prospers."





No comments:

Post a Comment